2016 has come… …time for new entries in the tech team: what’s better, to start the year off, than new faces working on a microservice-based SOA mostly powered by NodeJS running through Docker containers?
Namshi is looking to beef its backend team up, with solid engineers who can think of great solutions to implement small, isolated, fault tolerant microservices in our architecture: people who strive to write clean code but also see the point of being pragmatic, who know how to write automated tests but also know when they might not be needed, who know when to abstract and when too much abstraction is detrimental, who… …well, you got the drill!
- you have designed and mantained HTTP APIs before
- know how to build fault-tolerance services that can run in high-availability setups
- crunch on DRY, KISS and YAGNI (whaaaat?)
- you are a detail-oriented, result-driven individual and are looking to grow in a multi-faceted environment
- allergic to monolithic architectures is a plus
We love to innovate and try to always follow the latest trends in Web development — here are some of the things we did over the past couple of years:
- deployed a fleet of containers through Kubernetes
- been on the frontline to adopt SPDY — now it’s time to switch to HTTP/2
- have spent a substantial amount of time trying to help the Open Source community
If you think you could fit into the team, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make it happen!